Ask a Librarian
- Even when the Library is closed, chat is available 24/7.
- Call the Reference Desk, (541) 463-5355, to answer a quick question or for suggestions of sources you may want to consult.
- Phone the Circulation Desk, (541) 463-5273, to answer questions about your Library account, renewals, notices, fines, etc.
- Library departments and staff directory
- For more extensive help with research, come see us in person during the reference desk hours.
- We offer assistance via email for basic help with research or finding factual information. If you have a bigger question in mind, you should come by and talk to a librarian in person during the library's open reference desk hours.